Wide Format (Print Room Operator)
Our Client is seeking an Individual with Print Room (Wide Format) experience. This is a 2nd Shift position. Our Client is a print/fulfillment company in Gwinnett County. They work with industries like restaurants, banks, energy and etc. We are looking to set interviews as soon as possible. The pay will be between $16 - $20, depending on experience. Please read below for details and requirements for this position.
- Review job orders to determine quantities to be printed, paper specifications, colors, and special printing instructions
- Arrange pages so that materials can be printed
- Operate laser plate-making equipment that converts electronic data to plates
- Feed paper through press cylinders and adjust equipment controls
- Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any needed adjustments
- Cut material to specified dimensions, fitting and gluing material to binder boards by hand or machine
- Compress sewed or glued sets of pages, which are called signatures, using hand presses or smashing machines
- Bind new books, using hand tools such as bone folders, knives, hammers, or brass binding tools
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Insurance Benefits
- Better Work Life Program
- ResourceMFG Mobile App
- Must have experience using Wide Format Printer.
- Must have experience using HP R2000
- Must have experience using HP 3000
- Must have experience using HP 11000
- Must have experience using EFI HS100
- Must be able to commit to working 2nd Shift.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
Apply on company website