We are seeking a TIG Welder for a global supplier of engine cooling and climate control solutions in Belmont, MI.
At least one year of Aluminum TIG welding is required, qualified candidates will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
The company will also look to eventually transition the associate to permanent hire dependent on performance.
• Pay is $16+/hour based on experience
• 2nd shift
• Free Online College Accredited Courses available for all our working Associates
• Medical Plans Available
• Referral Bonus!!
- Welding on aluminum coolers
- Set a welding machine to a WPS
- Reading blueprints/drawings
- Minimum 1 year of aluminum TIG welding, GTAW and/or GMAN welding process experience
- Ability to read drawings/blueprints
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Assessments will be given
Apply on company website