1st shift Slice and Pack Operators needed in Orleans, IN!!
PAY RATE INCREASE!!!
Pay: $13.00 Hr.
Shift: 1st 6:30am-3:00pm Monday-Friday
Daily Job Functions:
- Work safely and within the guidelines of the Sanitation and Q. A. Department to efficiently grade, pack and box ground beef patties to meet White Castle specifications and U.S.D.A. requirements.
- To work safely grading and straightening the ground beef patties as they come from the slicer to insure the wholesomeness of our product.
- To grade and pack the correct number of patty layers in a box.
- Compile and verify the correct number of boxes packed and report it to the supervisor.
Must have a HSD or GED
- Ability to work well with co-workers in a physically close environment.
- Special attention must be given to the QUALITY ASSURANCE GUIDELINES and strict adherence to the guidelines must be maintained at all times to insure the wholesomeness of our product.
- Must have adequate knowledge of safe lifting procedures
- Must be able to follow both verbal and written work instructions while working closely with Quality Assurance
- Must have knowledge of Lockout/Tagout procedures
- Ability to lift up to 20-25 lbs while bending, turning and twisting
- Weekly paychecks
- Free college courses available through Better WorkLife
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available
If you have experience in Warehouse, Manufacturing and/or have worked as a packer before this is a great opportunity Apply Today!
Apply on company website