Job Title: Shipping Supervisor Location: Duluth GA Shift: 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM Workdays: Monday – Thursday (mandatory OT on Friday, when needed) Pay Rate: $20 - $24, depending on experience. Employment Type: Temp to Hire after 90 days of probation Core Duties:
- Attention to detail
- Obtain and process product orders, registering them and distribute packages and letters within the company.
- Check order accuracy of shipment
- Maintain database with photos of shipments daily
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping reports.
- Ensure orders shipped that day are processed that day.
- Assign work to employees
- Help pickers find/identify parts
- Help shipping clerk with overload
- International shipment documentation
- Communicate to customer service, tracking and shipment timing.
- UPS and LTL knowledge
- Use forklift and Rf Scan to complete work
- Housekeeping, problem solving.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of recent experience as a Shipping Supervisor
- Communication Skills – Able to communicate Effectively with Team
- Problem-solving Skills – Able to come up with solutions to challenges.
- Technical Shipping Experience – Tech knowledge of machines, equipment and logistics.
- Experience with SAP and or WMS System
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs by yourself.
Apply on company website