Direct Hire Opportunity for a Set Up Operator in the Milwaukee Area.
Shift Monday - Friday, 2 pm to 10 pm
Pay 33,000 yearly or more based on experience
Set Up Operator Job Description
- Maintain a clean and organized area
- Set up adjust troubleshoot, maintain, and operate multiple pieces of production equipment.
- Follow proper tool control procedures
- Complete quality control paperwork and identify acceptable product
Set Up Operator Perks
Legal Assistant, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, Holiday, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, HRA, Profit Sharing, Pet Insurance, Employee Consumer Discount.
- Basic computer skills
- use of SPC
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two plus years of related manufacturing experience
- Calipers, Micrometers, attribute gauges experience
- Resume must Reflect recent experience
Apply on company website