Job Description : Responsible for performing production. Start, operate, stop, and clean machines. Pack intermediate and finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality. Compensation:
$10.00 Work Schedule:
6:15AM to 3:00PM
Monday to Friday Occasional Mandatory Saturdays (will be notified in advance). Job Descriptions:
Strictly adheres to all safety and security policies and procedures and ensures a safe and clean
• Inspects product to ensure high quality.
• The ability to use repetitive hand/wrist movement.
• Start up and stop equipment.
• Clean production area.
• Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
• Load and unload items from machines and carts.
• Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
• Examines product to verify conformance to company standards.
• Take instructions from production line leaders or supervisors.
• Counts finished product to determine completion of production order.
• Breaks up defective products for reprocessing.
• Lifts final products, and items packed for shipment Steel toes shoes required
Responsible for performing production. Start, operate, stop, and clean machines. Pack intermediate and finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality. Drecss code : Steel toes are required Wear a face mask Plant tshirt Jeans (no jogging pants, sweat pants, or basketball shorts allowed)
Apply on company website