Do you have a passion and love for working on auto parts and cars? Do you have skills to work with hand tools and power tools and are mechanically savy? Do you enjoy taking things apart? If so, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
We offer stable positions inside a growing manufacturing company with on the job training, temperature controlled, and opportunities to grow and learn! Come join our team!
Monday- Thursday 10 hour shifts 3:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Overtime required on some Friday & Saturdays
Pay: $13/ hour
Clean parts, inspects, assembles, disassembles and tests transmissions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspects and qualifies transmission parts using various measuring and test equipment
- Disassemble, clean and reassemble transmissions using tools, hand tools, semi-automated and fully-automated equipment.
- Records various data in process via manual and electronic methods.
- Perform operator preventative maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Clean and maintain orderly work area.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Responsible for adherence to the policies, procedures and instructions of the TS 16949 and ISO 14001 systems.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand for 10-12 hours per day on conrete flooring. Must be able to bend, stoop, sit, and move within manufacturing facility. Ability to work in a high noise level enviornment.
How to apply? WALK IN INTERVIEWS EVERY TUESDAY FROM 9AM-3PM AT 4920 W. I 40 Service Road OKC
CALL 405-632-0777 to schedule interview! Immediate Openings!
Apply on company website