If you are looking for a forklift position in a clean, climate-controlled warehouse that trains and rewards hard work, we have the job for you! We are looking for experienced Forklift Operators on 2nd and 3rd shift in Marysville for a fast-paced, state of the art, automotive manufacturing factory.
- Pay: 15.00 per hour
- IMPORTANT: Training is on 1st shift, but the actual job will be on either 2nd or 3rd.
- Safety precautions in place in the warehouse
- long-term contract to hire opportunity.
Job duties of Forklift Operators include:
- Responsible for material moves in the factory and perform appropriate scanning transactions.
- Delivery and collection of carts, pallets and totes throughout warehouse
- Safely load and unload trucks as required.
- Safely deliver material to appropriate areas of the factory using specialized material distribution equipment including forklifts and tuggers
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Refer your friends and earn $100!
- Free Courses through Penn Foster
- 6 months of forklift experience in a manufacturing factory or warehouse setting required
- Must be certified to operate the material handling equipment including tugger and forklift.
- Physical Requirements: Occasionally required to stand, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, Reach with hands and arms, ascend stairs, balance, stoop.
Apply on company website