A mortuary manufacturer located in Azusa is seeking a fabricator with MIG and TIG experience
- Permanent Position
- $17-20/HR DOE
This position will entail:
- Fabricate from professional blueprints and follow material lists
- Use with proficiency common metal shop tools and equipment (torches, grinders, drills, taps, saws, fixtures, measuring, and TIG/MIG welding
- Fabricate from raw material to finished product
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Medical per governed requirements
- PTO per governed requirements
- Plus paid holidays - New Years Eve, New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day and day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Proficient in Stainless-Steel and Aluminum Tig welding.
- Must demonstrate ability to weld light gauge stainless steel, and Aluminum. (20ga. – ¼” sheet, tubing and plate.)
- Must have knowledge and demonstrate heat control. Ability to work within tight tolerances.
- Able to read a tape measure and prints, with attention to details.
- A proactive team player, able to follow instructions.
- Must have tools that reflect prior welding and fabricating experience. (welding helmet, hammers, grips, clamps, squares, etc...)
- Fabricators with previous experience making food service equipment preferred
Safety is our top priority! We provide over the phone interviews, we practice social distancing, we require face masks in our office and we sanitize and disinfect frequently. All of our job sites are taking proper safety measures to avoid the spread of COVID.
Apply on company website