Brazer 3rd Shift
Shift: 10pm - 6am
Training on 1st or 2nd is required
Work with Great People.
Do you want to join the fast-growing manufacturing industry and learn skills that can advance your career Take advantage of this opportunity! Work as an assembler at a safe and clean manufacturing facility, offering reliable weekly pay, a worker-friendly environment and room for growth.
Apply Now. See why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“I like working for ResourceMFG because I get treated with respect.” - ResourceMFG Associate, Maria
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Willing to learn and grow with the company
- Minimum 3 months relevant Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you're looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America's largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we're committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Apply on company website