Growing West Knoxville company is seeking a Wholesale Customer Support Rep!
The hours are are anywhere from Wed-Sun from 8:00am-5:00 pm. This is a long-term temp opportunity.
The purpose of the job is to develop and provide focus to customer relationships in support of outside sales representatives activities in the wholesale business.
- Provide support for the wholesale business
- Commit to building a relationship over the phone with the customer
- Provide daily procing and spot quotes; assist with deal analysis and quoting for wholesale bids
- Provide customer account and Outside Sales Representatives analysis and reporting
- Enter Wholesale orders
- Coordinate loads with internal departments such as Logistics and Transportation
- Assist credit department to anticipate and resolve customer issues
- Coordinate internally to respond to customer needs relying on the development of a strong internal network and an understanding of internal cross-functional capabilities
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor's degree, or five years' experience in sales/operational support
- Beginner in CRM( preferably Salesforce)skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the trucking industry key concepts and terminology
- Knowledge of company products and offerings.
Apply on company website