RemX is partnered with an Automotive Financial Services firm in Wilmington, DE to find a Verification Representative to join their team! This is a contract to hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Verification Representative Job Responsibilities:
The primary duties are to verify customer references, employment, and or education – this position works closely with the credit team. Secondary duties are to provide funding support including paperwork review, preparation and data entry.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
- As needed overtime hours: 7AM-5PM or 8AM-6PM [mandatory overtime typically occurs towards the end of month/beginning of subsequent month
Verification Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Great attitude, team-player.
- Detail oriented, able to work within a team and independently, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, able to help departments as needed.
- Flexible schedule, as there is some mandatory overtime.
Apply on company website