RemX Staffing is seeking a Policy/Title Typist for a busy real estate office in Center City. Any title knowledge is a plus. This position is starting out part time 3 days a week, in the office, then moving to full time- temp to hire.
The Title Policy Typist is responsible for the day to day creation of preliminary title reports, ensure title commitment requirements have been satisfied, and timely and efficiently produce lender and owner's policies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Accurately and efficiently produce title insurance reports and policies. This process includes double and triple checking work along with distributing documents to the appropriate parties in a timely manner. Other responsibilities include:
- Utilize databases, websites, and different software programs (internal database is Time Title Search)
- Research and gather information from real estate tax documents, tax liens, gas bills, water bills, and city files
- Meticulous data entry, typing and creating title documents
- Follow up with other staff members to ensure accuracy of each of the products produced
- Respond in a timely, professional manner to questions regarding the status of documents when requested by clients
- Perform other related duties where necessary to meet appropriate delivery deadlines
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of title insurance or real estate preferred but not required
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under deadlines and to work independently
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
Apply on company website