Sr. Accountant- Compliance
- Responsible for assisting, coordinating, and / or leading Compliance, Tax and Accounting special projects as necessary
- Coordinate and/or review the creation of detailed work papers for Company's tax provision and tax return filings.
- Lead tax study projects with external tax teams as requested by management and Coordinate Company's Compliance processes for both the internal and external audit processes.
- Perform accounting, financial, and/or operating reviews requiring the application of accounting and auditing principles and Create accounting or tax position research papers
- Perform other special projects as requested by management.
Responsibilities: • Assists, coordinates, and / or leads special projects in the Accounting, Tax, and Compliance areas as assigned by management • Coordinates with external tax team, Parent company and tax staff to lead tax study projects such as EZ credits, R&D credits, fuel credits, HIRE Credits, cost segregation studies and other tax study projects as assigned by management • Assists with state structural tax accounting reviews / implementations, monitors compliance guides for new facility construction projects and participates in transfer pricing analysis as requested by management • Coordinates the creation of accurate, logical and detailed work papers to support various deductions for the Company's tax provision and tax return filings • Identifies, researches, and reports opportunities for tax and savings both domestic and international; analyzes cost benefit of tax strategies • Assists heavily in management of Company's JSOX processes including understanding the requirements, preparing Company for the audit process, coordinating controls audits with internal and external audit teams, and participates in annual risk assessments, system access and segregation of duties review • Analyzes current business practices/processes, identifies, and recommends solutions
Apply on company website