RemX is seeking a self pay collector for a client located in NE Philadelphia.
Self-Pay Collector Job Description:
- Runs statements for each location monthly, determines claim was processed correctly and patient was advised of amount due and sends invoices as applicable.
- Makes outbound calls to patients to determine why payment has not been made.
- Responds to inbound calls to process CC, payment plans, and troubleshoot patient questions/complaints.
- Responsible for accurate and timely posting of patient payments
- Attempts to resolve any discrepancy and notify Supervisor of any recurrent issues.
- Reviews accounts and preps for collection approval from Regional Managers.
- Provide monthly status reports or recommended write offs to Management.
- Updates system immediately when balances have been satisfied.
- Effectively implementing company policy change.
- Responsible for accurate and timely refund due to patients.
- Must be familiar with Health Insurance Explanation of Benefits in order to properly answer patient billing questions.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to provide top notch customer service
- Experience working with Word and Excel
Apply on company website