RemX is looking for REMOTE MORTGAGE PORCESSORS for one of our awesome companies! Don't miss out! Apply today!!!
*** MUST HAVE 3 YEARS MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSING EXPERIENCE.
Responsible for verifying and completing financial information in mortgage applications to ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory guidelines
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Compile and analyze financial information and documents for mortgage applications and confirm compliance with underwriting guidelines.
- Provide mortgage application information requirements to the parties involved, including Loan Originators, realtors, sellers, and applicants.
- Manage a pipeline of loan files in various stages of processing as designated by management and ensure customer service standards are met.
- Maintain and update loan application information within the LOS (Byte) system, as well as other applications, as needed.
- Prepare and Issue forms required for regulatory compliance.
- Review financial information and documents for accuracy and completeness and calculate income and review assets and liabilities to ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Train and mentor less experienced Processors, covering such activities as file flow, underwriting guidelines, and LOS (Byte) and Desktop Underwriter
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Proficient in computer applications, including: LOS (Byte), Desktop Underwriter, GUS, Email, Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve conflicts
- Ability to work under strict time deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with mortgage center, regional and corporate personnel, as well as with realtors, builders, sellers and title companies
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment
- At least 3 years of related loan processing experience
- High school diploma or Equivalent required.
Apply on company website