RemX is hiring for REMOTE MORTGAGE CLOSERS!! HOT JOB OPPORTUNITY!!! APPLY TODAY!
Responsible for preparing closing documents for loans in process.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Prepares and distributes closing documents for loans in process. Audits provided documentation for errors and administers data into the system with accuracy for preparation of final closing documents.
- Reviews provided initial disclosure documentation for date and fee accuracy. Audits initial disclosure to ensure that we are in compliance with state and federal regulations. Reviews final disbursement/settlement statements to ensure quality and accuracy of final closing costs, cash to close and RESPA compliance.
- Audits fees in the system to ensure that the wire/check amount is correct and that all fees needing to be netted / disbursed are entered into the system correctly upon completion of closing document package.
- Audits final signed documents and disclosure for accuracy and signature compliance in order to issue final funding authorization/disbursement with title agencies.
- Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Compliance Knowledge - Knowledge of RESPA and TILA regulations
- Document Preparation - Familiarity with Settlement Statement/Hud-1 form preparation and review and closing document preparation and review requirements per state and program guidelines
- Pipeline Management – Ability to manage and prioritize pipelines and individual work load
- Attention to Detail - Must have attention to detail and good customer service skills
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Prefer 2 years of closing/data entry experience
- Prefer related experience in executed document review and funding of closed loans
Apply on company website