X-Ray Technologist's needed immediately for an Orthopedic office in Knoxville and Oak Ridge RemX is currently hiring for Rad Techs, Full Time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm Great Pay DOE
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares patients for radiologic procedures.
- Takes x-rays, as ordered, following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Uses a variety of radiation protection and shielding materials.
- Ensures equipment is in working order. Reports equipment malfunctions to supervisor.
- Maintains examination rooms. Stocks necessary medical and radiologic supplies.
- Assists with surgical packet completion.
- Completes medical records requests.
- Maintains dosimetric badges and logs.
- In addition to MA responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Graduate of accredited x-ray technician program.
Experience: Minimum one year of experience, preferably in clinic setting.
Other Requirements: Tennessee state licensure and American Registry of Radiologic Technologist Registration required.
Apply on company website