Fast growing and employee friendly company, with an exciting opportunity for an PSR/PAM Assistant in our Philadelphia office. The primary responsibility of this position is to offer administrative support for the Patient Account Management department. This position is not remote. Role and Responsibilities:
- Obtains patient information including demographics, prescriptions, insurance, detailed written orders, diabetic shoe paperwork, authorization, and medical notes on an as needed basis.
- Verifies insurance benefits
- Completes follow up calls with physicians, insurance companies, and patients
- Ensures all billing documentation is in the patient's file before sending to billing
- Greets patients in the and answers phone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Calls patients to advise of financial responsibility and collect copays.
- Data Entry
- Previous experience working in a medical office or provider office
- Experience with insurance verification
- Excellent computer skills
- Data entry experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to adhere to HIPPA compliance
Apply on company website