RemX is currently seeking an Office Assistant in the Richmond, VA area.
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications, maintaining supplies and equipment, picking-up and delivering items, and assisting clients.
- Serving clients by backing up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages, answering questions, following up.
- Handling data entry, typing, and other general office duties.
- Forwarding information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintaining equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- High school graduate/equivalent
- Some college preferred
- 1-2 years office or related experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong team player and self-starter who can work independently with little direction
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Flexibility and attention to detail
Apply on company website