A Construction company in Anaheim is looking for an Office Administrator (HR/Payroll/Admin) to join the team. We are looking for a long term fit, this is a temporary-to-hire position, Offering $20-25/hr., Union Benefits offered upon hire. This role will be working On-Site.
Scope of Work: 50% General Business Office Support, 25% Payroll (weekly), 25% HR related duties
- Weekly payroll processing and time and attendance management for 75 field employees (Union / Certified Payroll).
- Perform all human resources functions and policy dissemination.
- Respond to employee questions and concerns regarding a wide variety of issues (FMLA, transfers, promotions, benefits, safety, performance, company policies, worker compensation, etc.)
- Resolve employee relation issues, which include conducting investigations, coaching and counseling staff and management, guiding disciplinary action, and handling employee complaints.
- Advises and trains supervisors on all HR related activities, including ethics, staffing, employee development, employee morale, headcount management and diversity issues.
- Assists in the administration of employee benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, and short/long term disability plans.
- Accurate documentation ensuring consistent application of company policy.
- Initial point of contact for worker's compensation claims and coordination with the third party administrator.
- Will order office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Assist Project Manager's with Change order documents
- Will Pull weekly Job Cost reports
- Answering and routing incoming office phone calls.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of related HR experience
- Construction industry experience (Administrative or HR) is required
- High standards of ethics and integrity and strict adherence to confidentiality standards.
- Experience with labor laws, EEO, AAP, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, ACA, etc.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an HR related field.
Apply on company website