CMA's Needed for Orthopedic Clinic in Knoxville
RemX is immediately hiring for Certified Medical Assistants, these CMA positions are Full time, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist physician with all procedures.
- Schedule patient appointments
- Schedules patient tests, labs and MRIs.
- Answers follow-up phone calls from patients when appropriate.
- Rooms patient(s) for treatment.
- Records MU in EHR.
- Draw up injections for physician and assist in administering.
- Assists in transfer of physically challenged patients.
- Application and removal of cast and splints/DME.
- Cleans and disinfects room after each patient leaves.
- Cleans and prepares used instruments for autoclaving.
- Dispose of any hazardous waste bags daily.
- Orders supplies and stocks rooms as needed.
- Completes all forms for procedures and services performed in clinic.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma. Graduation from an approved medical assisting program.
Experience: Minimum one year MA experience in a healthcare setting; clinic experience preferred. CMA Certification required.
Apply on company website