RemX Staffing is partnered with a healthcare facility located in Philadelphia. They are seeking a Financial Operations Analyst.
As the Healthcare Financial Operations Analyst, this individual will be responsible for preparing monthly financial data for the financial statement preparation, statistical reports (eg: strategic analysis, profitability, financial analysis, utilization patterns), and coordinating the preparation and review of departmental operation reports.
- This individual will also monitor the activity of the patient accounts, billing functions and the activity of the front line staff involved in the revenue cycle.
- They will develop long- and short-term objectives to manage the financial aspects of the clinical operations through each accounting cycle in alignment with established policies and strategic plans.
- This individual will review all factors affecting revenues, billing service, front office procedures, as well as coding and charge capture.
- They will make recommendations for continuous improvement and meet on a scheduled basis to review processes, collections, and denials and implement improvements.
- Another responsibility of the Healthcare Financial Operations Analyst is this individual will monitor claim edit and denial trends. They will initiate and implement corrective actions or improvements indicated as a result of internal or external reviews or communications.
This is a direct hire/permanent role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. In lieu of degree, ten or more years' experience in healthcare finance may be accepted.
- Knowledge of revenue cycle business processes, accounting principles, and billing and collection practices.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in ambulatory clinical finance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills.
Apply on company website