Field Service Engineer – Imaging, CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray – Direct Hire – Dallas Area Territory
- Do you have 3+ years of imaging experience with installation, pms and repair to CT, Ultrasound and X-Ray and other equipment and looking to be with a rapidly growing, financially stable company?
- Would you like to be part of an organization that recognizes the importance of their service team as key function to their rapid and continued growth?
- Would you like opportunity for advancement and ability to grow your career?
- Are you able to travel 80% in and around the Dallas Area including Midland Area, Oklahoma border and into Arkansas?
We are working with a highly successful, full service, turnkey imaging sales and service company that is searching for a Field Service Engineering on a direct hire basis in the Dallas area. In this role, you will assist in installations, perform maintenance calls, repairs etc. in medical and radiology facilities throughout the territory
Note: this position pays $100k - $120k depending on experience; Offers a company vehicle or auto allowance, full benefits and ongoing training
Main job functions
- Perform installation, maintenance and repair on imagining equipment: CT, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, C-Arm, Mobile X-Ray, R&F, and/or Mammography equipment
- Interact with vendors to give specialized service or parts necessary to maintain equipment, provide ongoing training and check on overall status of equipment
- Participate with regular “On-Call” schedule
- 3+ years of imaging equipment installation, pm and repair experience
- Ability to travel primarily in the Dallas market but out of the market at times
- Valid driver's license
Apply on company website