IMMEDIATE opening for a Department Coordinator responsible for supporting and assisting Department in increasing revenue, developing new business and expanding existing business. Engage in smooth communication and teamwork with colleagues. Diagnose clients' problems and work towards solving them.
- Process the transfer of shipments of parts.
- Data entry of orders into company's inventory system.
- Handle orders within and outside the US.
- Check and update order status.
- Maintain long-term relationships with customers/suppliers and help the organization to build a good reputation/brand in the industry.
- Have an awareness of compliance and adhere to company rules and schedules.
- Other duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time.
- 1-3 years experience in the aviation / aircraft industry
- Basic understanding of quality control for aircraft parts
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from customers, management, staff, and the general public
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to write reports and procedure manuals
- Good math skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions
- Good problems-solving ability
- Able to successful complete multiple work streams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Apply on company website