Medical call center in Central City area is looking for FT customer representatives and patient care reps to work on site and start immediately.
Weekly pay at $16 dlls/hr ($17 if Bilingual) and paid training is offered.
- Making outbound calls to patients to get them transferred to a scheduler or completing a prescreening
- Making outbound calls to providers (physical therapy) to ensure they have what they need for the patient to be serviced at the time of appointment
- Making outbound calls to providers (physical therapy) to follow up after the appointment and get the paperwork to keep the case current
Duties Patient Care Reps:
- Make outbound calls to providers to schedule appointments (radiology or Physical Therapy)
- Make changes/updates to cases and contact case managers (internal RNs)
- Confirm appointments with patients, reschedule if needed
- Receive new prescription information from providers regarding physical therapy and/or next steps
- ***Patients are individuals that have been injured at work and have a current active workers compensation case***
- 1 year customer service experience, telephone or call center preferred
- Computer skills
- Great communication skills
- You must pass a criminal background screen
- No drug screen is required
- Bilingual is desirable but not a must
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
Schedule can either be 9am – 5:30pm, 9:30am-6pm or 11:30am-8pm Monday thru Friday.
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Title: Customer Service Representative)
Apply on company website