In this role, you'll be the first point of contact for our policy holders.
This job is a great fit for current or future students, or people who are continuous life learners, as there is so much growth opportunity in the Insurance World!
- Manage general inquiries regarding policies
- Manage changes to policies
- Manage payment/billing inquiries
Qualifications & Skills:
- Outstanding customer service skills and/or experience
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
Required for Remote Work:
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Monday through Friday
Apply on company website