Remedy Staffing is partnered with Tonawanda manufacturing company in search of Laboratory Technicians.
Pay is $17 per hour
Shift- 7:00am – 7:00pm and 7:00pm – 7:00am (4 days on/4 days off; alternate day and nights)
- Follow safe work practices at all times, utilizing appropriate PPE, following SOP's and LOTO procedures, utilizing safety observations and task/process risk assessment.
- Set up equipment, perform experiments, make appropriate measurements, and prepare samples per specific assignment with moderate supervision.
- Work with Development Engineer to devise and build basic test fixtures and setups as required
- Work effectively with external vendors, fabricators and test labs
- Develop work procedures and methods, including detailed risk assessments
- Conduct basic chemical and material laboratory processing, procedures and measurement
- Become proficient in the operation of equipment, instruments, and procedures/techniques
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date lab books and records
- Actively participate in housekeeping, preventative maintenance and safety programs Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
3+ years of experience working in a lab (micro scale), pilot (kg scale) and production scale environments is required..
*** Please apply now immediate consideration****
Apply on company website