Staffing Recruiter (Entry Level) Langhorne, PA 19047
****Full-Time, Permanent, immediate need for a motivated Recruiter (Bilingual Preferred)***
SALARY: Competitive Based on experience Responsibilities:
• Capable of using multiple recruiting resources, post jobs online, identify active and passive candidates
• Scheduling interviews and works closely with clients and hiring managers.
• Managing CRM and candidate's pool.
• Conduct assessments, reference checks, background screening, employment offers, and all other associated tasks as needed.
• Bring local candidates and motivate them to work.
• Participating in internal meetings as needed.
• Performing other related duties and projects that support the organization.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Experience in Light Industrial and Manufacturing is preferred.
• Ability to fill positions and Open Job Orders quickly and effectively.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply on company website