Recruitment Manager Remedy Intelligent Staffing is searching for fantastic Recruitment Manager for a well establish manufacturing plant in Tyler, TX!
Pay: $85k - $95K
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process for all levels.
- Works with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Handles the hiring approval personnel requisition process for identified positions.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies to attract and retain the best qualified candidates for all positions.
- Works with local and national recruiters finding the best qualified candidates for all positions.
- Works with local temporary agencies to fill hourly production positions on an as needed basis.
- Works with management in determining and controlling proper staffing levels through periodic review of GHR electronic position budget process
- Assist with job positing and advertisement processes internally and externally which includes local facility communication system, radio, and social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred
- Experience and working knowledge of Talent Acquisition systems
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruitment tool a plus
- SHRM certification in recruitment a plus
***Additional Screenings may be required.***Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Apply on company website