Our client, a leading manufacturer in copper materials, is looking to fill numerous machine operator positions. THIS IS A TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Qualified candidates will be responsible for setting up and operating plant machinery in a safe and appropriate manner.
This is a production manufacturing environment. May include weather and environment temperature extremes.
Shift/Hours: 3rd shift. Rotating 3/2 schedule (3 on, 3 off, 2 on, 2 off). 7PM - 7AM. TONS of OT available.
- Properly set up and operate computer and switch. Controls for the work center.
- Review schedules to determine setup work sequence.
- Review equipment checklist.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to read, write, stand, talk and hear. Occasionally may be required to sit, walk, bend, stoop, use hands and fingers, write, type, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. Reaching is also required.
- Must have the ability to distinguish and identify colors. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 25 pounds more frequently, and up to 10 pounds constantly.
- At least one year of heavy industrial machine operator experience.
#CedarRapidsJobs #RemedyJobs #OperatorJobs
Apply on company website