Edgewell Personal Care Now Hiring In Partnership with Remedy Production Line Lead - 1st and 2nd Shift
Hours: 5am - 330pm or 345pm - 215am
Primary purpose of this position: Lead a production crew between 5-10 people on a fast paced production filling line. Operating production equipment as well as performing quality checks.
• Responsible for product quality and productivity.
• Operate equipment.
• Responsible to identify, troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
• Performs preventative maintenance.
• Change over the equipment according to production requirements to avoid unnecessary downtime.
• Must be able to make minor machine adjustments. Document the work done.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow all EPC Safety/Environmental, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Lean 5S policies and regulation guidelines
Required Skills and Experience
- Prefer one to two years of previous work-related skills, knowledge in packaging/ production environment.
- Basic math and basic computer skills required.
- Must have Leadership skill.
These are IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Apply now & call us on 386-615-8859 ext.0 or email Hallie.Robertson@remedystaff.com
Apply on company website