We're hiring immediately for a CNC Machine Operator at a busy production machine shop in Southwest Omaha! Must have experience!
This family-owned company is climate controlled and offers great benefits.
CNC Machine Operator Hourly rate: $15-$17
CNC Machine Operator Duties:
- Plan machining and interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Plan inventory, place orders, verify delivery.
- Program and set up mills and lathes using basic industrial math.
- Adhere to international standards.
- Maintain specifications and troubleshoot issues.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- FREE Online Skill Building Training
- Permanent Opportunity
All skill levels will be considered, including those with experience in high school or trade school. Experience with lathes and mills is preferred, but any mechanical experience will be considered.
If you are looking to start a brand new career as a CNC Machine Operator apply online today.
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Apply on company website