Do you have Electro-Mechanical Maintenance experience and are looking for a new career with a stable/growing company? We are currently hiring for a Night shift Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician in the Appleton, WI area. This is a Direct Hire opportunity (no temporary time period). Apply today!
Shift: Night shift- 6pm to 6am on a 2,2,3 schedule
Pay: $28 to $31/hr (based on experience)
- Perform troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance of mechanical and electrical issues on both manufacturing and building equipment.
- Perform minor parts fabrication as needed using a welder, mill, lathe or other equipment.
- Maintain building equipment (to include HVAC and electrical work).
- Participate in continuous improvement and communicate opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- General maintenance may include lubricating, repairing, rebuilding, troubleshooting and cleaning machines. May also include welding, cutting, grinding, carpentry work and operating other shop machines (lathes, mills, drill press, saw, etc) to repair parts.
- Competitive benefits package (health, dental and vision)
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Pension plan and 401(k)
- Great work environment
- At least 3 years of related experience performing electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Must possess or be able to obtain an Associate's Degree, Millwright or Journeyman card in the future.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
Apply on company website