Program Director IDD Services
Primary Location: OH-OHStow-HR/OH Stow (Summit)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Ohio, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
REM Ohio, Program Director
Take your human services career to the next level of leadership as a Program Director. Under the direction of an Area Director or Regional Director, you will lead the day-to-day operations for one to four programs providing services to 10 -25 individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities within community settings.
Oversee the operations of each site, including program management; staff supervision and development; financial management; property management; and manage relationship within the community. Ensure safety and quality of services, and collaborate with HR and your Program Supervisors to hire, train, schedule, and manage staff, effectively, resulting in a positive work environment for staff.
- Oversee program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments; ensure pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; notify maintenance personnel of items requiring attention.
- Direct and supervise Program Supervisors, Direct Support Professionals including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.
- Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Partner with HR on employee relations and performance issues.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; ensure timely and accurate program documentation; implement Network compliance plan.
- Implement program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages and assist with new start development as appropriate.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; lobby on behalf of individuals receiving services.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
Apply on company website