Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Cloud
REM Central Lakes is seeking a Program Director in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. We are a network of caring people who share a mission - to help individuals of all abilities thrive in their homes and communities! Apply with us today!
Take your human services career to the next level of leadership as a Program Director. Under the direction of an Area Director or Regional Director, you will lead the day-to-day operations for one to four programs providing services to 10-25 individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities within community settings.
Oversee the operations of each site, including program management; staff supervision and development; financial management; property management; and manage relationship within the community. Ensure safety and quality of services, and collaborate with HR and your Program Supervisors to hire, train, schedule, and manage staff, effectively, resulting in a positive work environment for staff.
- Oversee program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments; ensure pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; notify maintenance personnel of items requiring attention.
- Direct and supervise Program Supervisors, Direct Support Professionals including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.
- Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Partner with HR on employee relations and performance issues.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; ensure timely and accurate program documentation; implement Network compliance plan.
- Implement program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages and assist with new start development as appropriate.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; lobby on behalf of individuals receiving services.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
Apply on company website