About Rehab America
Rehab America offers physical, speech and occupational therapies in partnership with skilled nursing facilities and other healthcare providers. A division of Franklin, Tennessee-based American Health Partners Inc., Rehab America's therapists employ a team-based approach to help adults recover functional abilities and independence after surgery, injury or medical crisis. To learn more, visit RehabAmericaInc.com.
The position directs, supervises, evaluates and provides physical therapy services according to accepted standards of treatment to patients as prescribed by the attending physician.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation; including but not limited to:
- Assist the physician in evaluating patients by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests
- Instructs agency visit staff, patients and families in the use of prosthetic, orthotic, assistive devices and home exercise program
- Participates in the development and periodic revision of the physician's plan of care
- Completes clinical/progress notes on the date of the visit, turns in documentation per agency policy.
Required Work Experience:
- One (1) year experience preferably in a hospital or skilled nursing facility
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current Registered Physical Therapist License
- Current State Driver's License
- Current Auto Liability Insurance according to company policy
- Position may require unscheduled overtime, week-end work
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Travel required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- Associates degree or better
- 1 year(s): Geriatrics
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver License
- Automobile Insurance
- Physical Therapist
Apply on company website