Radware is seeking qualified Tier 2 technical support professionals to expand its TAC team. Radware products supported by the TAC team include ADC (Application Delivery Controller), Web Application Firewall (WAF), and IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) products. In addition to possessing deep technical knowledge, a TAC Engineer interacts extensively with customers and partners in the highest professional manner.
What will you do?
• Provide level two and three technical support for Radware products
• Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of the TAC team
• Respond in a timely manner (within the documented SLA) to support customer issues and inquiries
• Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
• Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
• Reproduce and debug customer-reported problems in a lab environment as necessary, and working with the engineering and test teams to resolve issues
• Document issues using the Radware knowledgebase format, for both internal and external customers
• Provide timely feedback within the development process regarding customer-reported product issues
Apply on company website