At Radware, we fight for the good guys to protect customers from the increasing sophistication, volume and severity of cyber security breaches. We combine leading technologies, a global footprint of high capacity scrubbing centres and the expertise of our managed Emergency Response team that can only come from 20 years of market experience.
We're and engineering led organisation, putting the time, investment and energy into the integrity of our solutions and adapting to customer needs - that's why IDC remarked that "Radware is ridiculously always accurate"
In any increasingly challenging threat landscape, customers need specialist skills to protect their digital assets.
A successful Regional Sales Manager is a challenger and possesses the creativity and ingenuity to open new doors, reach new prospects and be willing to fight for the good guys. This role is focussed on new business development and customer acquisition across the markets of Vic/Tas, WA/SA and New Zealand. You will be supported by a strong technical and customer success team, as well as a generous compensation plan to support you while you build the new a new market.
We're building a new Radware in Australia/New Zealand. With new and experienced leadership, increased investment in marketing and a focus on people this is a great time to join.
If you thrive on challenge and want to be part of something great come say hello to Radware.
- Accountable for achieving revenue consumption targets for Radware's annual goals
- Demonstrate a robust weekly sales cadence and forecast discipline. A well-maintained sales pipeline and territory plans to reach your goals.
- Identify and nurture high propensity customers
- To develop and maintain customer relations, keep communication with, and be a constant sensor for customer satisfaction
- Consultative sales experience especially around the adoption of cloud services in the infrastructure space
- Lead qualification for all the leads and sales opportunities for Cloud Services within your territory
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- Able to work across multi-functions/multi-individuals to achieve desired results
- Work closely with the Sales Leaders to ensure that Partner and Renewal Sales teams are providing sufficient support and on-track to contribute to achieving bookings and pipeline goals
- Curious, resilient and passionate. You will bring a positive energy to the team and your territory
- A seasoned sales professional within the SaaS, Cloud and hosting markets
- You really know and can easily demonstrate an understanding of cloud consumption models and solutions
- We work and win as a team. Great teammate a requirement. Strong engineer team support.
- You love to tell a story. Articulating our capabilities and value in a customer's own language
- Experience with new product introductions
- You build a balanced sales cadence to develop a robust territory while creating strategic opportunities
- You create and foster great customer relationships
- You feel comfortable in contract negotiations and deal forecasting
- Good self-starter, can be working independently and also the good team player
Apply on company website