Leading one of the most innovative Security Analytics Group within Radware's CTO office.
You will be holding the reins of the development and DevOps teams which are responsible for design, architecture and development of our Cloud Workload Protection. A cutting edge analytic product in the cyber security space based on machine learning and big data technologies, for detecting cyber-criminal activity.
What will you do?
- Lead Development and DevOps teams.
- Work closely with, product management, researchers, data scientists, designers, and other engineering teams to bring our vision and innovation to life.
- Provide design and architecture leadership.
- Be both a highly technical, hands-on coder and effective people manager.
- Responsible for development life cycle including on time delivery of highly qualified infrastructure and product releases. - Be advocate of Agile/Scrum process.
- Manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks, challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination in matrix environment.
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies the teams' values.
- Be part of the R&D management team, designing and leading the product's technological roadmap & vision.
Apply on company website