We invite you to join Radware's DefensePro QA department and be part of an award-winning cybersecurity solution.
DefensePro provides advanced DDoS prevention, protection and IoT botnet attack mitigation. It allows real-time, perimeter DDoS defense and attack mitigation service, securing organizations against emerging network and applications threats. It operates either on-premises, in the Cloud, or as a hybrid solution
What will you do?
· Responsibility for defining an effective test strategy, and QA processes and procedures for multidisciplinary cybersecurity products.
· Lead the technical design and testing strategy of new features and products.
· Work with project managers and development architects to produce holistic TRSs (Test Requirements Spec) for improved test strategies and test processes. This includes functional and automation, system and stress, performance, security, and more.
· Lead the technology research and testing tools and methods evaluation.
· Responsibility for driving the postmortem process on field-escaped bugs.
· Participate in competitive research.
· Provide technical leadership teams for testing activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.IL-IL-Tel Aviv
Apply on company website