Wanna work for a Cybersecurity company that is a recognized industry leader by various analysts like Gartner, Forester, IDC, etc. and is ranked top 10 Cybersecurity company by Glassdoor
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Cloud Native Protection Solutions Architect to fuel the growth by communicating the unique value propositions of our innovative technologies to prospects, customers, and partners alike.
If you're an energetic, driven Cloud Architect who enjoys working in a fast-paced sales environment and interacting with people, this could be the position for you.
As a Cloud Workload Protection Solutions Architect for North America, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive revenue growth in NA, for Radware's latest cloud security solution. In this position, you will play a major role in working on Cloud Workload Protection Service across all NA regions. Cloud Workload Protection is a novel SaaS solution, based on cutting edge and disruptive technologies, designed to protect organizations that run workloads on public cloud infrastructure.
• Be a key person in helping to sell the Radware's Cloud Native Protection Service.
• Help build and manage the Cloud Native Protection pipeline in NA working with Sales.
• Assist in prospecting the Cloud Native Protection Service solution for new accounts across all verticals. Identify and qualify new opportunities, both born in the cloud prospects and enterprise prospects migrating data centers to public cloud.
• Develop and maintain relations with Born-in-the-Cloud partners who are critical to Cloud Security growth as well as support relationship expansion with top existing Radware's partners/channels for Public Cloud.
• Work closely with the headquarter/CTO office team, in order to learn the product vision, solution offering and pricing model.
• Understand and navigate customers' procurement preferences. Embrace online marketplace (AWS, Azure, etc.), to enhance and shorten selling cycles.
• Forming successful relationships with the Radware's regional sales teams in NA to build opportunities and grow the CNP business.
- The role will require working closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, Product Teams, Emergency Response and Technical Support within the Americas and headquarters (Tel Aviv, Israel). This role will work with customers and sales team to define goals, monitor progress and comply with internal Radware standards for concurrent execution of multiple projects. The role will translate security concepts into language that is meaningful to both business executives and technical audiences.
• Provide technical sales support for key opportunities including technical presentations, competitive positioning, and proposal development
• Provide on-site and remote support for product demonstrations, evaluations and proof of concepts
• Provide intermediary between product and sales teams
• Support new products and product design initiatives with prospective customers
• Prepare and deliver white papers, configuration guides for internal and external consumption
• Public Speaking at industry events and trade showsUS-TX-Dallas
Apply on company website