We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours. Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
To learn more, visit www.radial.com
Radial helps companies of all sizes drive commerce growth –delivering exceptional, engaging shopping experiences online and offline. Radial enables Omnichannel commerce, multichannel retailing and digital marketing for the world's premier retailers and brands. Radial's comprehensive Omnichannel strategies and solutions, including commerce technologies, multichannel operations and marketing solutions, help its clients grow faster than the industry and faster than they could on their own. Radial enables retailers and brands to drive consumer engagement experiences across all touch points of the purchase lifecycle—anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and monitor daily labor needs based on immediate and forecasted order and unit volumes.
- Create and maintain a well-trained staff that could be promoted through cross training and mentoring.
- Manage financial budget in all areas of controllable expenses.
- Review daily departmental goals, accomplishments and potential problems.
- Ensures all orders are processed in an efficient, accurate and timely manner, ensuring proper procedures and training are provided to hourly associates.
- Assigns work and monitors productivity to ensure high standards of quality, accuracy, housekeeping, merchandise damage minimization and safety.
- Works to maintain high level of associate morale and recognition.
- Responsible for training new associates, coaching and feedback to exempt staff and performing evaluations of exempt associates. AS well will cascades goals, mentors, and develops supervisory staff.
- Helps determine staffing needs for optimum departments operations.
- Monitors standard procedures and implements new procedures when necessary to ensure that the overall operation runs effectively.
- Ensures the Partner SLA''''s are adhered to at all times.
- Maintains a working knowledge and complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Consults with distribution center management to ensure consistent use and enforcement of these policies and procedures.
- Levels and partners with Talent Acquisition to ensure adequate staffing for present and future needs.
- Works closely with supervisors and lead personnel to improve the quality and effectiveness of the overall operation.
- Monitors staffing and actively participates in the hiring process.
- Oversees the development of associates by ensuring they are educated, given the proper tools to do their jobs, and can contribute to the total operation.
- Individual must have management experience with the responsibilities of a minimum of 10 non-exempt associates and a minimum of two exempt associates working in an ecommerce, fast pace fulfillment environment.
- At least five years of management experience, preferably in a large, high volume fulfillment environment with demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Should have experience in general utilizing sophisticated WMS and other automated systems and equipment including EDI, RF equipment, sortation, automated conveyor belts and forklifts.
- Experience in a high SKU, multi partner, fast pace environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet, work independently, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Skilled at managing a team of individuals with differing levels of skill to enable them to achieve performance and quality standards.
- Lead by example Training new associates.
- Experience contributing to an effective safety and security program and ensures compliance from warehouse associates
- Collaborates with management across shifts.
- Experience with staffing/schedule planning.
- Previous experience developing and implementing performance metrics
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with upper management and co-workers and subordinates.
- Previous team building experiences a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Apply on company website