We are Radial - The leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering, to make fulfillment more fulfilling and to keep commerce clicking! When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours. Learn more at: http://www.radial.com
We are searching for a Supply Chain Manager (Small Parcel) to support Carrier Relations for Final Mile deliveries. This role will be responsible for the day to day management for Carrier performance, contract execution, sourcing Carriers, target negotiations and supporting the supply chain initiatives. Responsible for > 50M annual deliveries with a network of approximately 25 carriers for domestic and international shipping.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountability
- Develop and to maintain long-term management of carrier relationships
- Conduct in-depth business reviews and to identify opportunities that drive efficiencies and grow the business
- Identify, contact, contract and implement new carriers and new services
- Serve as the point of escalation for operational issues for assigned carriers
- Develop annual business plans and prepare regular carrier business reviews
- Serve as liaison with other business unit leaders to communicate carrier site changes and enhancements to carrier partners
- Develop solutions that leverage the Company' s volumes, systems and partnerships while providing consistently high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner
- Coordinates transportation system changes.
- Provides data and recommendations on product tracking, route analysis, rerouting, costing and usage alternatives
- Maintain and report on the critical KPI's that measure carrier performance across the network.
- Conduct analysis and research as required
- Lead and manage a high performing team.
- Experience in managing small parcel a plus.
- Typically requires interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive or controversial situations, faces situations that are unstructured and require original approaches
- Under regular pressure to meet deadlines, quotas and/or must frequently deal with difficult issues related to people or situation
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to ascertain and solve problems
- Strong analytical skills, communication & presentation skills
- Must have proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across functional areas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
Apply on company website