We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
- Drive the adoption of a common operating model within the Radial fulfillment services.
- Lead network -wide programs to implement standard best practices.
- Coach leaders at all levels of the organization on lean philosophies
- Create sustainable organizational capability for problem solving and process improvement
- Develop a structured deployment roadmap for quarterly and annual improvements to our CI cultural maturity index
- Identify areas of improvement opportunity.
- Provide direction and support to site CI champions. Coach to ensure the Radial Continuous Improvement System is consistently evolved and implemented across responsible network sites
- Organize, lead and facilitate cross-functional project and/or kaizen teams responsible for improving processes at the site level.
- Partner with operations leaders, engineering resources and subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify, prioritize and implement improvement initiatives
- Support operations strategic goals such as improving speed, quality, and cost of service
- Conduct various continuous improvement training sessions such as, but not limited to: value stream mapping, problem solving, continuous improvement tools, CI history, visual management and 5s
- Coordinate annual goal deployment cycle (Hoshin planning through bowler tracking)
- Work with operations leaders to ensure that work instructions, standard work and training material are updated as processes are improved.
- Partner with finance and operations to document savings related to process improvement activity, including follow-up to ensure post-improvement sustainability
- Interact with various senior leaders while providing updates on continuous improvement program and activities
- Educate, coach, and mentor employees at all levels in the organization to establish an engaged Continuous Improvement & Operational Excellence culture
- Successfully manage project timelines, resources and deliverables and present regularly to stakeholders.
- Travel approximately 30% of the time to other fulfillment locations
- Bachelor's Degree. Master's preferred.
- Certified lean/six sigma black belt or master black belt
- Demonstrated continuous improvement leader with 5-10 years progressive experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
- Ability to engage and motivate people of all levels and backgrounds
- Must have experience in various levels of continuous improvement maturity organizations, from developing and launching CI implementation to overseeing mature programs.
- Ability to understand and thrive in a high-volume work environment during extremely busy peak seasons while executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; credible with internal stakeholders and external audiences; comfortable meeting with/presenting to executives and senior management.
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency. Able to work with little direct supervision.
- Proficiency with developing metrics planning and good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven project implementations with demonstrated process improvement, KPI & financial results
- Solid hands-on experience using wide range of lean/six sigma management tools (value stream mapping, fish bone diagram, pareto diagram, 5S, visual management, Kanban, Standard Work, Hoshin planning/X-matrix)
Apply on company website