Sisense Report Architect/Developer establishes and executes the Company's long-term business plan for the design and development of end user reporting, KPIs, and analytics. Facilitate organizational data strategies for governance, design, implementation, integration, and usage. Lead, establish and maintain operational business intelligence data infrastructure and dashboards for multiple key performance indicators across the organization. Work with PMs, BAs and manage a team of technical ETL and BI developers to build data models and analytics services, leveraging SQL Data Warehouse, and Data Mart. Lead efforts to suggest scope and develop BI architecture and delivery solutions. Deliver technical guidance to team, including hands-on development as necessary. Manage and grow resources to create a high-performance team environment. Drive developing statistical techniques on datasets to measure results and show key trends, identify impact and attribution. Thought leader for driving innovation and leveraging technology for creative BI solutions. Preserve an ongoing, continuous education process, leveraging emerging BI tool's capabilities.
• Engage in analysis and design of new dashboards and SSO for Reporting platform
• Engage in migration of Reports from existing platforms – Optimize and eliminate data/report redundancy and fragmentation
• Design the movement of Reporting meta data
• Define technical standards and guidelines by investigating emerging technologies and new releases
• Build Alerts and Exception reports to help catch and alleviate Data and Application performance
• Engage in problem analysis and make recommendations as required
• Engage in setting up the BI infrastructure and support application upgrades
• Supports requirements definition and contributes to documentation of project and system documentation
• Adhere to established development lifecycle processes and procedures
• Participate in scrum meetings and execute tasks by sprint
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 8 -10 Years of Business Intelligence reporting experience
- 5+ years (hands-on) experience with Sisense Reporting.
- Strong understanding of elastic cubes, Live Connect, JS scripts, query optimization
- Excellent knowledge in defining and design the Dashboard/Reporting and experience in tuning the elastic cubes and Dashboards
- Experience in defining Report security [At Organization, Partner, and Store]; Implementation experience with SSO on Sisense.
- Experience in handling various data sources like XML, Messaging, Database and Flat files
- Ability to interpret and have experience in mapping data sources at Enterprise level
- Full life-cycle analysis/design/build and deploy experience with Sisense.
- Experience in Identifying and resolve semantic differences between data from different sources
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and balance work based on priority
- Knowledge in Gluster FS, Linus on Ubuntu is a plus
- 2+ years Linux/Unix experience, including scripting, version control (SVN preferred), etc.
- Experience with Big Data, Knowledge with Statistical Modeling and Predictions is a plus
- Experience with relational database technologies supporting BI reporting (specific Netezza/IIAS, Oracle and SQL Server is preferred)
- Knowledge in Mongo is a Plus
- Excellent written and verbal communicate skills with both technical and non-technical staff
- eCommerce, Retail, Supply Chain Management experience preferred, but not required
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Systems or Engineering
Apply on company website