Radial Inc., is a leading provider of commerce technologies, Omnichannel operations and marketing solutions. We have been driving and evolving the world of commerce since the early days of retailing on the web and are one of the pillars of Radial's powerhouse. Our comprehensive and modular solution suite enables the world's premier brands and retailers to deliver connected consumer experiences across all touch points of the entire purchase lifecycle to win with today's digitally connected consumer. As a trusted sourcing partner, our clients' business objectives become our business objectives. Every day, we strive to better understand our clients' competitive and market challenges so that we can play a more effective role as a trusted sourcing partner. We build customer loyalty and reduce total cost of ownership through specific, actionable, and continuous improvement efforts. The proper and effective training of our call center agents is key to making this happen. Find out more about our fast paced, ever changing & innovative company: www.radial.com COMMERCE DRIVES THE WORLD. WE DRIVE COMMERCE. OUR TALENT DRIVES OUR SUCCESS. JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Sales Director to join the leading provider of ecommerce services to retailers and brands. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent communications skills that is a hunter. This individual will be a key contributor to driving net new business in the East region of the United States. This role will be an individual contributor role but will require a large amount of cross functional work with other major stakeholders across our business including finance, legal, sales enablement, product management, marketing and technical services with the opportunity to interact and present to senior leadership of Radial Inc.
- A strong understanding of the online payment industry, including credit card issuing /acquiring experience and familiarity with its eco-system (partners, resellers, processors)
- Proven track record of building strong relationships
- Leverage network with a proven track of enterprise sales within Top 500 ecommerce companies
- Act as the authority in the eyes of your prospect through a consultative selling approach
- Coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationship
- Work with cross functional teams (marketing, sales enablement, product management, finance and operations)
- Excellent executive-presence – with outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of top quota carrying sales executive, with a track record of exceeding quota
- Independent, flexible, hard-working, with exceptional organization skills for managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships
- Understanding of software-as-a-subscription (SaaS) solution requirements
- 30% travel required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required.
- Successful candidates may have worked for companies such as:, PayPal/Braintree, Visa/ Cyber source, Master Card, Amex, Forter, Kount, Riskified, Trustev, World Pay, Ayden, Bank of America merchant services/First Data, and Digital River.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Apply on company website