We are Radial - The leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering, to make fulfillment more fulfilling and to keep commerce clicking! When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours. Learn more: http://www.radial.com/about/company#sthash.e8Z9tltu.dpuf.
The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sales cycle of our north American portfolio of solutions which include: fulfillment, transportation, customer care solutions, payments tax & fraud as well as order management platform and solutions.
The Sales Executive will interface with key stakeholders across the Supply Chain including Operations, Sales, Account Management, Customer Care, Transportation, and Senior Management. In this position, you will develop and implement a strategy to acquire new logo clients and cross sell into existing clients to achieve and exceed your target revenue goals. This is a “hunting” role focused on securing new customers and then handing off to the account management team.
- Manages a named account sales territory
- Develops target named account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Develops and maintains relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target named accounts
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process including finding new business opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, and closing new business
- Sells against annual revenue targets for products and services
- Coordinates with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Inputs ideas and participates in marketing events
- Provides accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Maintains third party relationships
- Demonstrated sales track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 retailers (8-10 years of experience and above) is preferred
- Understanding of retail industry dynamics, business challenges, related cost drivers, and customer needs
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the retail information systems marketplace is preferred
- Experience with insight selling methodology
- Be able to work with prospects to understand their business requirements and ROI models
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and then clearly articulate value propositions
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively bringing in the right resources to bear at the right stage in the selling process
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time solutions - $500K and above and 6 months in duration for individual transactions
- Proven new business development skills and sales quota attainment track record
- Creative self-starter; ability to work independently and find a way into the prospect; in charge of his/her destiny with minimal support until the prospect is qualified
- Must have strong skills in the following: communication, presentation skills, negotiation, organizational and attention to detail
- Proficient networker. Ability to develop and leverage relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers
- High comfort level and presence with senior Retail executives
- An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical, operations, IT people, and C-level executives
- Bachelor's degree or related area preferred
- Regional travel may be required for this role approximately 30% at times, by land and/or air
Apply on company website