Radial Inc., is a leading provider of commerce technologies, Omnichannel operations and marketing solutions. We have been driving and evolving the world of commerce since the early days of retailing on the web and are one of the pillars of Radial's powerhouse. Our comprehensive and modular solution suite enables the world's premier brands and retailers to deliver connected consumer experiences across all touch points of the entire purchase lifecycle to win with today's digitally connected consumer. As a trusted sourcing partner, our clients' business objectives become our business objectives. Every day, we strive to better understand our clients' competitive and market challenges so that we can play a more effective role as a trusted sourcing partner. We build customer loyalty and reduce total cost of ownership through specific, actionable, and continuous improvement efforts. The proper and effective training of our call center agents is key to making this happen. Find out more about our fast paced, ever changing & innovative company: www.radial.com COMMERCE DRIVES THE WORLD. WE DRIVE COMMERCE. OUR
TALENT DRIVES OUR SUCCESS. JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Sales Director to join the leading provider of ecommerce services to retailers and brands. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent communications skills that is a hunter. This individual will be a key contributor to driving net new business in the East region of the United States. This role will be an individual contributor role but will require a large amount of cross selling with other major stakeholders across our business including finance, legal, sales enablement, product management, marketing and technical services with the opportunity to interact and present to senior leadership of Radial Inc. The Sales Director is responsible for promoting and driving the sales cycle of our global commerce and fulfillment services. Will interface with key stakeholders across the Supply Chain including Operations, eCommerce, Sales, Account Management, Customer Care, Transportation and Senior Management.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a strategic forecast to acquire new Commerce customers and increase their use of our services to achieve and exceed your target revenue goals.
- Manages a named account sales territory
- Develops target named account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Develops and maintains relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target named accounts
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process including finding new business opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, and closing new business
- Will sell against annual revenue targets for products and services
- Coordinates with pre-sales and professional services teams Inputs ideas and participates in marketing events
- Provides accurate and timely sales forecasts Maintains third party relationships
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated hunter role as an individual contributor selling fulfillment, customer services/customer care, payments (card not present) or ecommerce technology.
- Excellent executive-presence – with outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of top quota carrying sales executive, with a track record of exceeding quota
- Independent, flexible, hard-working, with exceptional organization skills for managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships
- Understanding of software-as-a-subscription (SaaS) solution requirements
- 30% travel required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required.
- ideal candidates may have worked for companies such as:, PayPal/Braintree, Visa/ Cyber source, Master Card, Amex, Forter, Kount, Riskified, Trustev, World Pay, Ayden, Bank of America merchant services/First Data, and Digital River.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Apply on company website