We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
To learn more about Radial, please visit www.radial.com
We are currently seeking a dynamic eCommerce Pricing Analyst in support of Radial's Business Development and Client Services teams with a variety of finance and sales related functions. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn both the technical and business aspects of Radial's model and contribute to strategically differentiating our fully managed Operating Services solution/ business process outsourcing models in the marketplace.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Building pricing models in support of the VP's/Directors across many functional areas (i.e. technology, fulfillment, customer service).
- Completing financial models for renewals/extensions of existing client deals
- Post Mortem analysis on profitability and operating characteristics of client deals
- Working with various internal groups within Radial to obtain costing in support of the pricing models.
- Leads the effort to collect/update due diligence information from external clients as well as completing research on the clients' business(es).
- Ongoing update and investigation of actual Radial costs at the partner and functional levels. This would be accomplished by working with various groups in Radial to gather appropriate data, review activity reporting as well as reviewing revised contracts
- Maintain project documentation of all deal structures including changes and rational for strategy
- Utilize and compile benchmarking analysis of comparable performance metrics and competitive proposals
- Presenting deal structures and P&L's to executive committees as well as external clients
- 3 – 5 years of financial/business analysis experience (technology or retail environment a plus)
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within and outside the organization
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Experience with Power Point
- Work requires independent and innovating thinking to identify and analyze problems and to evaluate various situations and clearly articulate complex messages both in oral and written forms
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with strong 'attention to detail' orientation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Apply on company website